Monday, November 23, 2009

in the surety of my awareness

do i state how things be planned for myself.

///

i have a weird sense of humor, i'm just glad it slides by unnoticed sometimes. I'm almost afraid of the person who sees me past the act, until i trust them. then its just inside jokes all day, like with nick. there is an intertwined sense of humor i really only got with him. our conversations are just absolutely hilarious sometimes. more are being written all the time, a book should be published.

you would buy it.

//


have you heard of my anonymous assistance program? "help from a stranger is help from a friend!" yay! ask me about it i'll be sure to send you some literature. its a service/information providement club. never heard of it? really?


//

humans as social echo machines. drinking blended strawberry thoughtaritas. then some people throw up, but whatever.

///


least but not last, i prithee listen to a tale most woeful. i am the god of machines! but my shit got jacked eons ago! ima king without a kingdom, but that doesn't make me crownless! i came here to get you because you can help me with the crazy aliens who dethroned me so to speak. because you are the god the rest of us fear the most. you are the god who doesn't die.

and you are older than everybody. /sadface. (babies crying)

and i was like, hey you need rescue, i need a favor... whaddya say?

my attention diverts to israfel and lesser kerubic patchwork. (ocremix? its music.)

o reservoir.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm addicted to your blog.
Every day you don't post something, you're letting me down.
Just so you know, lol.