Sunday, December 13, 2009

dead ipodius

sigh. as if it wasn't bad enough to lose my hard drive, my ipod, the only backup i had of a few very good songs, won't power on.

im willing to pay to recover the data. i hate that i have to.

it hurts a lot. rest in peace Asteroid Rings, Hiss n Bassoons, The Devil's Blood Tastes Like Champagne and even you, Slurp Burping.

i've never lost anything like this before, i always had backups. i didn't think my laptop drive would die. i really didn't.

shit. oak-aged shit whiskey in a melty-poop shot glass.

i wouldn't only kill to get it back, but i'd make a deal with any Faustian Bargaineers.

grrr. lets hope for resurrection in lieu of soul selling.

2 comments:

Emily said...

That really blows :(
Good luck with recovery!

Anonymous said...

Indeed, that does suck.

Wish I could help, but alas, I cannot.

However, I am driving to New York, so hopefully, we'll be able to meet!