Saturday, October 17, 2009

relatively speaking

hey, tommorow comes today.

///

everything i had and wanted to say just flew out my head; gone like so much smoke or spent like so much manjuice.

i almost can't decide whether im the friend that tells you not to smoke or buys you cigarettes. lately im both, to the same people. lol.

i find that i look great, though as for actual athletic shape i'm poorer than i used to be. I need to get back to the gym, that great place where i have something to do, get results, and fits into a schedule.

im full of useless shallow diatribe today. i have things i want to tell you, they rest on the top of my tongue, waiting for a properly timed release.

but you know me, i feel like if i talk about something i might jinx it.

1 comment:

Em said...

I feel the same way! I have assloads of stuff to talk to you about, but....eh. Life goes on, with you without you. Missing you always, but I've gotten used to carrying that feeling around. Everything is BLAHHHH.