Thursday, September 10, 2009

unending swirl, its like life in a maelstrom

so life is still turmoilish, though the growth of having a fantastic job (a job i am SUPER happy to have!) is stable, getting robbed was shitty and of course now its back to apartment hunting again.

I'm not a fan of apt hunting.. what? i didn't tell you how i got robbed? Who would rob me? well i live in the hood right now. somebody's little fuckin worthless kid climbed in through our second-story kitchen window, which has been left open since we moved in because its so hot, and stole shit including: 50$ cash, all the smokeables (who steals a dimebag? wtf?), my bb gun, headphones, and mp3 player (the samsung) and nick's camera and ps2. Jacked. Gone. Kaputz.

So i told nick i don't want to live in the hood (something i told him BEFORE he chose this place, but hey, it was his money he was putting down so my input held no weight really and thats ok.) I have no qualms with getting my own place at this rate because Nick's lack of doing anything has been bothering me. He seems so disgusted with even having to work, with life in general and i can't blame him, i feel it too, but at least i can stand it enough to keep pushing forward. I practice bar flair for work, i learn how to use Torque Game Builder so when i purchase it i'm ahead of the pack. I do stuff to enhance my future because my situation right now sucks sweaty goblin nuts. OK my life isn't t hat bad, but our apartment is. I'm moving out, if he can/wants to get a place together i'm still game, he's one of the closest friends i've ever had but if he can't get his shit together... i dunno. I'll gladly pay him back for all the help i've received thus far since my return from hawaii, but i don't feel obligated to stay in an unsafe apartment on an unsafe street with a ambitionless best friend.

So its back to apt. hunting. I might forgo and get a car and try to get a girlfriend (LOL) so i can sleep somewhere. just kidding. I may have some spare time but not enough to waste on emotions or the hope they promise. I'll get by with my hands and brains as far as i wager and leave the rest up to be taken care of by however or whomever gets it done, which might be a sleeping, dreaming me given what little i know of the macrocosm.

the music playing in panera right now is super deep and mystic piano, i like it. It reminds me of a slower phantom forest theme from ff6.

///

In other news, my health needs a boost since i got sick. My skin went KABLOOEY but it will go back down in a day or two, i just wish it would've over night. I don't like shedding at work, it feels gross, though i don't think anyone notices, you'd have to be me to notice i suspect. Where are the Elixirs, for crying out loud! And ribbons, while we're at it.

Speaking of work, i have to head there soon. I love it! I have wanted to be a friday's bartender for a while and am so thankful to be one now! I'm still in training as of this writing, which is just fine but ive been picking up extra shifts so i can get some sort of cash coming in so i can eat, do laundry, get robbed etc. (lol im so funny.) anyways. There are several good looking girls at work, one of which is another bartender my age with a 2yr old and a smokin' hot body and pretty fun personality. Very beautiful indeed, gorgeous green eyes, and italian! she reminds me of a bratz doll in her style sometimes, she's kinda thug i guess? Hard to tell, i would've tagged her as princess. Anyways, i'm playing it safe for now, she likes "bad boys" and keeps giving me big eyes, and its hard to concentrate on learning what im supposed to when she's all super hot and right there. Fun to tease, but i have to keep my job and i can always stick my dick in someone else if it comes down to it, but i'm good for now. but don't you dare think that if the opportunity arises i won't sleep with her, just as long as i know it won't threaten job security. Besides, there are two other couples at work already, a third would be harmless.





...

So... i gotta go for now. I hope we/I get a new place soon. til later....

PS: oh yeah, i love magic the gathering, its like chess with a thousand pieces and the artwork is SUPREMO but trying to juggle playing/teaching nick to play and everything else, is rough. I try to hide the cards when friends come over because i feel like such a dork, but whatever.

2 comments:

Em said...

Nick put up with a fat, lazy, ambition-less Peter all last winter, so cut him a break. I think he's just tired, and it will eventually pass when he gets motivated again.

I can understand your not wanting to get robbed in the meantime though :)

Deadpool said...

its true.... your wisdom cuts to the core, as always. Its easy to lose perspective, so thanks. and things are fine now.... it was just how i was feeling when i was posting last i guess.

///