Friday, September 18, 2009

successorize

so we moved out of the ghetto and into our new apartment today. Its fantastic! I love it, its in Eastwood, a beautiful part of the city that is more like a village, safe, quiet, and most of all closer to work. i really, really like our place and can't wait to get some furniture so it feels more like a home.

work has been fun, i just finished training and get to make money and cover shifts! w00t! i'm tired, my only day off was today and i spent it moving up and down stairs all day, but its worth it! its worth every ache! fuck the ghetto and all the worthless wastes of space that live there.

i figured out how to wear a hat. i wear them backwards, it looks pretty good, and since i got this snazzalicious midori hat from work, i'll wear it til i pick a football team i like. I would like a generic sports hat, but i don't know if they make them. Somethign like Go Team Go! or Football!! lol...

im tired. exhausted even. i shall write more on the morrow, as i apparently pick up internet from somewheres here at home. Yay!

3 comments:

Em said...

generic sports hat = budwiser cap

Anonymous said...

I know I've seen T-shirts that said "Go local sports team and/or college"; possibly there are hats which say the same. or you could get something like http://www.zazzle.com/i_love_eli_hat-148597764292260990

However, "Em" brings up a good point. Budweiser, while not my favorite beer (good for cooking tho), is a general sports in general (but mostly NASCAR) logo.

I celebrate your escape from the ghetto, and would drink to you, but I feel odd drinking by myself (poor cans of Old Milwaukee, sitting there all lonely {yes, I like Old Milwaukee, don't hate me b/c I have great taste.})

Anywho, keep up the good work!
Peace out!

Emily said...

You've been absent from la internets for a few days. I hope it's because you're so insanely happy right now, you can't get off the ride and blog about it :)