Tuesday, September 01, 2009

bartender lvl 4 Flare

Well, i have attained employment! I am now a bartender at TGI Fridays here at shoppingtown mall. A rather forward name for a mall, i would say, but fitting. I start tonight, in a few minutes, on my first day of training. I did work at the anchorage friday's as a server a few years back, and am stoked to be a bartender at one. I've been practicing my bartender flair, including bottle tricks, card tricks, jokes and whatnot. This job was made for me.

I got closure on the relationship with the married lady i was fooling around with. True to her form she's left me for someone else already, which i find amusing because she hasn't even finished leaving her husband yet either. In truth she is more trouble than she is worth; 2 kids, 2 soon to be 3 ex husbands and a commitment less attitude i don't care for. The largest downside is her lack of communication. I knew what i was getting into and due to lack of control of who my heart loves, i was willing to accept all flaws if she was willing to just stick with one person this time; mainly me. But no, she's been ignoring me for a month because she's been seeing someone else. Thats all i wanted to know. A friend said that hate is NOT the opposite of love; indifference is. I would like to say that i agree. Just as much, i abhor a lack of communication. Not knowing what the hell is going on is worse than knowing the worst has happened.

My fuckbuddy is turning out to be a great friend and this only increases the hilarity of how we came to meet in the first place. I'll speak more later, now i must go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ELI!!!!

I am extremely happy about your fortunate series of events, Eli the Bartender. I hope you think of me, every time someone orders a Gin and Tonic (best drink ever!). I'm also glad about this "buddy" of yours, and am looking forward to hear more about that story.

I knew that you'd soon be in a better spot.