Sunday, October 07, 2007

emissary of madness

things are going well. no time for much here, i only have more time for research, and development.
i only wish assembling tiny magnet arrays was simpler. it will be easier to do it with larger magnets, ironically...lol. i should shell out, because clamps are easier to manipulate when the heads are smaller than the work area.


maybe i'll get around to getting a good digital camera. couldn't hurt to start documenting my progress.

reclusion might be an effect of me being able to do whatever i want in my room. the winter is going to be awesome. of course it could be improved with company.

later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just ate a cheese sandwich, and thought of you.

Anonymous said...

I had a dream today while I took a nap after work, and you got shot by S.W.A.T. or something. It was all very upsetting and tramatic, so I'm just checking to see that you're still alive and okay....are you still alive and okay?