Wednesday, November 25, 2009

echo machine, socially unholier than thou.

i was praised for my eloquence. i enjoyed it immensely, for i take some pride in wordstruction and grammar radiation.

///

i am some sort of dominating force, when i learn to master myself will i gain the bonus of mastering the rest of you. the key is to remain focused on myself, regardless of distractions no matter how hot or intimidating.

ok nothing is intimidating but some things are righteously hot.

///

i got myself food for tommorow including a bottle of lambic framboise, ingredients for taco stuff because i didn't feel like walking half an hour with ribs in my backpack, ingredients for superdip and a bag of fritos.

i hope its enough.

///


i gotta go catch a bus. i have to get a license next week, mostly because i didn't think to this week. or wake up early enough. or find a friend with a car so i can take the road test. thats actually the entire reason i didn't even do the written yet. all or nothing kind of attitude is slightly handicapping sometimes.

///

have a happy preholiday, im gonna go work. i love you from the bottom of my fuckin' nutz! peace out nigga!

1 comment:

AGSCalabrese said...

I love making tee-shirts ..... I use tubes of acrylic paint and squeeze them onto the shirt. Wait one day to dry.

See my blog google 99guspuppet DN2011m05d26i001